Most companies are not yet familiar with the Quality Management System ISO 9001 may be confused where to start the process of obtaining ISO 9001 certificate . Perusahaan Konsultan Iso ,In fact, getting the certificate of ISO 9001 is not difficult, especially if you use the services of consultants ISO 9001. Here is our quick 18 easy steps to obtain the ISO 9001 certificate
- Top management should decide to implement the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Top Management must prepare a qualified resources to implement the above decisions. These preparations include:
A human resource needs such as Management Representative or Coordinator ISO and ISO team to prepare, implement, maintain and develop a quality management system in the company.
B. Needs Time. At least do ISO team meeting two hours per day or can be combined into a day of the week for the first 3 months of implementation to ensure all ISO requirements are met.
C. Needs Consultant Costs for ISO 9001 and ISO 9001 Certification
- Form a team must have at least two people from each division (from levels above or below or the staff of the head and then point to one of the head as the ISO Management Representative or Coordinator. Appointment Management Representative is required by the ISO standard ISO 9001. For the smooth implementation, make sure the Management Representative is the employee who best understand the business processes of companies and respected by all parties.
- Make a training plan. Training the introduction of ISO 9001 for all employees. Training documentation system ISO 9001 to ISO team and training of internal audit for ISO team. Contact Vertical Training & Consulting (Consultant reliable ISO 9001) for more information.
- Compare the system is already running in your company with quality management system standards ISO 9001. ISO analysis of what are the requirements that have not been implement.
- Define Quality Policy and Quality Goals (target job) each division in your company. Make targets are SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Time Target)
- Formulate six mandatory procedures required by ISO 9001 ie document control procedures, recording of quality control procedures, control procedures nonconforming product, corrective action procedures, preventive action procedures, and internal audit procedures
- Define work procedures for each division. For processes or activities that need to be controlled then it should be made the procedure. Examples of work procedures: Procedure Recruitment Procedure Production Planning, Goods Storage Procedures, Customer Satisfaction Survey Implementation Procedures, etc.
- For processes that are considered complex and require detailed explanation, then make the Work Instructions (if necessary accompanied by illustrations).
Complete the work procedures and work instructions with the form fields. Form fields are evidence that the procedure is executed. Examples of the form include a form handover of goods, employee evaluation form, form purchase request, purchase order forms, etc.
- Complete the work procedures and work instructions with the form fields. Form fields are evidence that the procedure is executed. Examples of the form include a form handover of goods, employee evaluation form, form purchase request, purchase order forms, etc.
- Create a quality manual which contains guidelines for the application of ISO in your company
- Apply a quality management system that you develop at least three months to ensure that all procedures have been established, understood and executed entirely by all employees.
- Conduct an internal audit training for ISO team
- Run the first internal audit conducted by the internal auditor who have the training. The internal auditor will audit all the divisions in your company and check the conformity and nonconformity your company with ISO standards or procedures and policies established.
- Contact ISO certification body, namely IAS Indonesia to apply for the certification audit. At least you should contact the Certification Board for 1 month prior to the date of the audit that you want.
- Implement management review meeting chaired by the Top Management to ensure all ISO requirements have been implemented.
- Certification Board will audit you in two stages; (1) Initial Audit and (2) Main Audit. Make sure your ISO team is ready.
- Congratulations! Now, the ISO 9001 certificate is already in your hands. Do not forget to display the certification logos on business cards, letterhead, outer packaging of products to enhance your brand image in the eyes of the customer
– Certification Board will issue a certificate if your company is not considered fatal mistake (majour finding) are usually due to absence of one clause does not apply
– After the audit certification, the Certification Body will conduct surveillance audits are conducted regularly six months or once a year